AWS Amazon S3 – Ultimate Personal File Manager
AWS Amazon S3 File Manager allows you to manage all your buckets and files with a convenient interface without logging in to your AWS Account. Fully manage file storage classes and access rights. You can view your audio and image files directly without downloading them first. It also allows you to create team members and provide per bucket(s) access(es). With Native S3 Multipart Upload feature you can also upload a single object as a set of parts or multiple objects as a set of parts in at the same time. After all parts of your object are uploaded, Amazon S3 then presents the data as a single object. With this feature you can create parallel uploads easily.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.