Clover – Real-Time Messaging, Audio & Video Conferencing Web App – Node.js, React, WebRTC, Socket.IO
Clover is an instant messaging & conferencing web app with audio / video capabilities, both in one-to-one calls and in group calls with multiple remote peers!
You can now download the beta source code, together with the stable v2 source code. There are currently additional installation instructions for v3 beta. Please read the v3 README file carefully.
Features currently available in v3 beta:
Completely redesigned UI
All files are now stored within MongoDB
Password reset via email and welcome email
Edit profile details, change password easily
Unique access point with + button for: finding people, creating groups, scheduling meetings
Better mobile UI, better mobile resource management
Faster than ever
More scalable than ever
New groups system
Full installation script with docker and docker compose
i18n translations: english (default), italian (more can be added easily)
Admin panel with user create, edit and delete
Calendar / meeting scheduler
New meetings system
New notifications system
Migration script from v2 to v3
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.