JS Website Accessibility – Readabler 1.2
Readabler is an accessibility Script that expands the boundaries of information accessibility for people with special portability. The script can be used on regular HTML websites and on different CMS-based sites. The availability of content for people with special needs or difficulties with the perception of information is the most important part of each site’s operation.
According to the World Health Organization research: globally, 1 billion people have a vision impairment that could have been prevented or has yet to be addressed.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.