PDF Scanner – A Premium iOS document Scanner
PDFScanner is the best mobile scanner app for documents. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email.
App is written in Swift 5 and use Xcode 12.x to build it.
1. File manager : List View, Collection View, Sorting by Name and Date, Search by Name
2. Smart Document scanner
3. Import files from Camera or gallery
4. Editing Mode : Crop, Rotate, Filter
5. Signature: create own signature, color picker, erase
6. Signature: dragging, resizing, delete, applying
7. Drawing fill colors: Any color
8. Watermark: Single or Anti-counter, color picker
9. iCloud: Store backup on own iCLoud, restore it.
10. iCloud: Store backup on own iCLoud, restore it.
11. OCR: Get text from image.
12. Text Export: Convert text into .txt or .pdf file and share it.
13. Share: Export document as image or PDF, print, mail, other applications.
14. Password protected PDF: Share PDF with password protection.
15. Admob: Full or banner ad integrated.
16. Application password: Application is password protected.
17. In App Purchase: To remove ads
18. Clean coading
19. Easy to reskin
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.