phpWallet – e-wallet and online payment gateway system 5.1
Earn big money by creating your own payments gateway with lots of features
Are you looking for a custom online payment solution for your country’s local currency to integrate with your local business? or maybe you want to start your own Payment Gateway Site like PayPal. phpWallet is the script solution you where looking for.
With payment gateway Script you can easily accept any physical financial company/bank or online payment platform as deposits and withdrawal methods for your site. And, set a fee amount to earn on every online store purchase linked to your site API and Money transfers made through phpWallet .
How phpWallet Works ?
The core concept behind this payment gateway script is that there needs to be someone managing everything behind the scenes ( the site administrator ).
To process withdrawal requests the admin sends money to bank accounts manually outside the script and reduces the user’s wallet balance by clicking on a button after the offline bank transfer transaction is complete.
And the coin/currency Exchange rates are also defined by the admin from the admin dashboard.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.