Woocommerce Automatic Order Printing | ( Formerly WooCommerce Google Cloud Print)
WooCommerce Automatic Order Printing allows store admin to print order invoices, packing slips automatically using PrintNode.
Normally when an order is received, store admin will open the order and manually prints invoices, packing slips etc.. Doing it manually for multiple orders is time taking. This WooCommerce Automatic Order Printing makes this process automated.
How it works:
This plugin sends the configured packing slips, invoices to PrintNode automatically for each and every order which is placed in the WooCommerce store. Then PrintNode sends those prints to configured printers to print.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.