Cloud Archive – Cloud Data Backup and File Archive as SaaS
Cloud Archive is a SaaS platform that allows you to create long term durable cloud Data Archival solution business. It is fully powered by Amazon S3 Glacier service which is the most secure and durable archival service in the world. Amazon S3 Glacier storage classes are purpose-built for data archiving, providing you with the highest performance, most retrieval flexibility, and the lowest cost archive storage in the cloud. All S3 Glacier storage classes provide virtually unlimited scalability and are designed for 99.999999999% (11 nines) of data durability. The S3 Glacier Storage classes deliver options for the fastest access to your archive data and the lowest-cost ($3.6/TB) archive storage in the cloud. To save even more on long-lived archive storage such as compliance archives and digital media preservation, choose S3 Glacier Deep Archive Storage, the lowest cost (0.99$/TB) storage in the cloud with data retrieval within 12 hours. These storage classes also support security standards and compliance certifications, including SEC Rule 17a-4, PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, EU GDPR, and FISMA.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.