ElmapiCMS – Headless CMS for building Content API
Version Download: 18 March 2022
Demo: Live Preview
License: Unlimited websites
Please read before purchase: FAQ
What is a Headless CMS?
A headless CMS is a backend-only content management system that makes content accessible via an API. A traditional CMS typically combines the content and frontend of a website. Headless CMS is a decoupled system that comprises just the content component and focuses entirely on the administrative interface. One advantage of this decoupled approach is that content can be sent via APIs to multiple display types, like mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices, alongside a website.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.
Be the first to review “ElmapiCMS – Headless CMS for building Content API”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.