Offload Plugin – Offload assets & user content AltumCode
The offload plugin is a script that allows the owner of the website to completely offload either the assets of the website (JS, CSS, Images files) or/and the user-uploaded content (logos, avatars) on an external storage system.
The plugin is compatible with the 11Uptime, 66Analytics, EasyQR, phpBiolinks & SocialProofo products.
The plugin works with AWS S3, DigitalOcean Spaces & Vultr Objects.
Wasabi is already available as per the requests of customers for phpBiolinks and SocialProofo.
Full video presentation & tutorial.
Why should you offload?
Offloading can be extremely helpful from many points when you want to scale up your website.
- Faster delivery of assets & user-uploaded content
- You’re not limited by the space that your host has to offer
- You’re not using the bandwidth that your host limited you with
- You’re not using the resources of your server to deliver assets
- Storage is cheaper & is highly scalable
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.