PDF Scanner – SwiftUI Text Recognition Document Scanner
You probably know by now how profitable the PDF Scanner apps are. See for instance this scanner, making $3m/month, or this one making $500k/month. Most of the apps are using the same technique to scan documents, allow you to create a PDF from scanned images and some of them offer text recognition features as well. You’ve been asking for a PDF scanner app for a while, and it’s finally here, fully developed in SwiftUI and using all native frameworks from Apple. No 3rd party products, APIs, or frameworks, so you don’t need to worry about something breaking or not being supported in the future.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.