Sleepy : Meditation, Relex and sleep
Although there is conflicting evidence, some studies have found that music may decrease the time it takes to fall asleep, improve self-reported sleep quality, and increase the proportion of deep sleep. Most playlists that are marketed for sleep feature slow, calming music. However, surveys have found that people use many different types of music to fall asleep. The best music for sleep may depend on your personal preference.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.